- Product Description
- Technical Specification
- Product Reviews
JL Audio Stealthbox SB-D-TRKCTR3/13W3v3/KH - 2002 - 2008 Dodge Ram
The big Ram may have enough cab space to hold board meetings in, but is in dire need of some serious low-frequency assistance. We already make a Stealthbox with a single 10-inch woofer that slides under the rear seat, but some people simply want more... hmmm. How does a 13.5-inch woofer sound Loud, clean and mean, that's how. This awesome Stealthbox replaces the center seat cushion with a comfortable console design covered in stitched vinyl for a factory appearance. The upper storage tray and factory armrest install onto the top of the Stealthbox and we even include provisions to retain power to the 12 volt outlet in the tray.
THE HARD DATA:Contains one 13W3v3-4 in a sealed enclosure. 600 watt power handling. Wired for 4 ohm mono. Replaces center seat cushion and retains factory storage tray feature / armrest surface. A steel mesh grille protects the woofer from damage. Permanent modification of factory storage mount is required. Will not fit Mega-Cab or SRT-10 Standard-Cab models.
The secret behind the performance of JL Audio Stealthbox systems lies in the unique approach taken in their design and in the fact that they are hand-crafted from fiberglass and/or Advanced Molded Composite (AMC) materials...
Stealthbox: Carpet color grade chart
- Perfect: Actual exact factory color and texture (dye lot may differ slightly)
- Excellent: Precise color match, different texture
- Good: Very close to factory shade/tone
- Fair: Same basic color, different shade/tone
- Poor: Same basic color, substantially different shade/tone
- Contrasts: Not intended to match any factory color. Usually black. Good choice if no ?Good? or better color match exists.
|RMS Power Output (Watts)||1200W|
|Peak Power Output (Watts)||2400W|
|Woofer Composition||Mineral-Filled Poly|