- Product Description
- Technical Specification
- Product Reviews
JL Audio Stealthbox SB-H-CIVCPE2/12W3v3 - 2001 - 2003 Honda Civic Coupe
Honda's Civic Coupe deserves a rock-solid sub-bass solution, too. This slick sealed enclosure mounts solidly in the right rear corner of the trunk and houses a powerful 12-inch JL Audio subwoofer capable of handling up to 300 watts of continuous power. The Civic Coupe Stealthbox takes up little trunk space, is impervious to damage from loose cargo and remains inconspicuous to prying eyes, even with the trunk open.
THE HARD DATA:Contains one 12W3v3-4 in a slot-loaded, sealed enclosure. 500 watt power handling. Wired for 4 ohm mono. Installs in passenger side rear corner of trunk. Carpeted steel-mesh grille included. Will not fit the Sedan (4-door) or "Si" Hatchback model! Prevents use of cargo net as front/rear barrier in trunk.
The secret behind the performance of JL Audio Stealthbox systems lies in the unique approach taken in their design and in the fact that they are hand-crafted from fiberglass and/or Advanced Molded Composite (AMC) materials...
Stealthbox: Carpet color grade chart
- Perfect: Actual exact factory color and texture (dye lot may differ slightly)
- Excellent: Precise color match, different texture
- Good: Very close to factory shade/tone
- Fair: Same basic color, different shade/tone
- Poor: Same basic color, substantially different shade/tone
- Contrasts: Not intended to match any factory color. Usually black. Good choice if no ?Good? or better color match exists.
|RMS Power Output (Watts)||500W|
|Peak Power Output (Watts)||1000W|
|Woofer Surround||Butyl Rubber|