- Product Description
- Technical Specification
- Product Reviews
JL Audio Stealthbox SB-N-MURAN/10W1v2 - 2003 - Up Nissan Murano
Just when you thought getting real bass in your Murano was going to require giving up precious cargo space, along comes this Stealthbox. Relying on the proven W1v2 woofer platform and a few months of engineering, this compact solution delivers solid, high-quality bass that transforms the listening experience in your Murano. This Stealthbox installs under the driver-side rear hatch floor protecting your woofer and keeping it completely out of sight. Full access to the spare tire is retained.
THE HARD DATA:Contains one 10W1v2-4 subwoofer in a sealed enclosure. 300 watt power handling. Wired for 4 ohm mono. Installs in-place of the driver-side rear storage pocket. Storage pocket must be removed for installation.
The secret behind the performance of JL Audio Stealthbox systems lies in the unique approach taken in their design and in the fact that they are hand-crafted from fiberglass and/or Advanced Molded Composite (AMC) materials...
Stealthbox: Carpet color grade chart
- Perfect: Actual exact factory color and texture (dye lot may differ slightly)
- Excellent: Precise color match, different texture
- Good: Very close to factory shade/tone
- Fair: Same basic color, different shade/tone
- Poor: Same basic color, substantially different shade/tone
- Contrasts: Not intended to match any factory color. Usually black. Good choice if no ?Good? or better color match exists.
|RMS Power Output (Watts)||300W|
|Peak Power Output (Watts)||600W|
|Woofer Surround||Butyl Rubber|