- Product Description
- Technical Specification
- Product Reviews
JL Audio Stealthbox SB-N-TTNEXT/10W1v2/GA2 - 2004 - Up Nissan Titan King-Cab
Let's face it... your Titan's factory subwoofer is a toy. This one isn't, employing a 10-inch JL Audio subwoofer in a powerful ported alignment to deliver rich, deep bass performance worthy of Nissan's big truck. The Stealthbox installs neatly under the rear seat, leaving plenty of room next to it for amplifier installation and providing a nice bonus of forced air cooling over the amplifier.
THE HARD DATA:Contains one 10W1v2-4 subwoofer in a ported enclosure. 300 watt power handling. Wired for 4 ohm mono. This Stealthbox permits the installation of an amplifier next to the enclosure and does not affect the folding of the rear seats. Will not fit Crew Cab model.
The secret behind the performance of JL Audio Stealthbox systems lies in the unique approach taken in their design and in the fact that they are hand-crafted from fiberglass and/or Advanced Molded Composite (AMC) materials...
Stealthbox: Carpet color grade chart
- Perfect: Actual exact factory color and texture (dye lot may differ slightly)
- Excellent: Precise color match, different texture
- Good: Very close to factory shade/tone
- Fair: Same basic color, different shade/tone
- Poor: Same basic color, substantially different shade/tone
- Contrasts: Not intended to match any factory color. Usually black. Good choice if no ?Good? or better color match exists.
|RMS Power Output (Watts)||300W|
|Peak Power Output (Watts)||600W|
|Woofer Surround||Butyl Rubber|