- Product Description
- Technical Specification
- Product Reviews
JL Audio Stealthbox SB-T-TACACCAB/10W3v3/DG - 2005 - Up Toyota Tacoma
To deliver Stealthbox-quality performance within the very limited spaces available in the Tacoma Access Cab, some serious engineering was required. Our unique solution inserts a sealed enclosure with a 10W3v3 subwoofer into the rear of the factory center console, allowing the woofer to fire rearward without compromising seating space in the rear.
THE HARD DATA:Contains one 10W3v3-4 in a sealed enclosure. 500 watt power handling. Wired for a 4 ohm load. Installs inside the factory console and fires towards the rear of the cabin. Installation requires permanent modification of the center console, reducing storage capacity by about 90%. Removal or relocation of the AC power inverter is necessary, if the vehicle is so equipped.
The secret behind the performance of JL Audio Stealthbox systems lies in the unique approach taken in their design and in the fact that they are hand-crafted from fiberglass and/or Advanced Molded Composite (AMC) materials...
Stealthbox: Carpet color grade chart
- Perfect: Actual exact factory color and texture (dye lot may differ slightly)
- Excellent: Precise color match, different texture
- Good: Very close to factory shade/tone
- Fair: Same basic color, different shade/tone
- Poor: Same basic color, substantially different shade/tone
- Contrasts: Not intended to match any factory color. Usually black. Good choice if no ?Good? or better color match exists.
|RMS Power Output (Watts)||500W|
|Peak Power Output (Watts)||1000W|
|Woofer Surround||Butyl Rubber|