PAC C2R-VW2 - Radio Replacement Interface
- Keeps Data-Bus Intact for Vehicle Service & Emissions Testing
- Data controlled RAP accessory output wire
- Data controlled parking brake wire
- Data controlled reverse trigger wire
- Data controlled vehicle speed sense wire
- Data controlled illumination output wire
- Retains factory-installed amplifier (select vehicles; see Compatibility Notes)
|Compatibility Notes |
- 2011 Jetta: Does not currently provide a reverse output trigger
- 2010+ Vehicles: The C2R-VW2 does not retain the digital amplifier in Dynaudio systems
- 2002-2005 Vehicles: You must be replacing a factory Double-DIN radio. If the vehicle came equipped with a Single-DIN radio, the C2R-VW2 is not compatible. The C2R-VW does not provide a Reverse output trigger. This signal is unavailable on the data bus.
- 2004-2007 Touareg: Does not retain digital audio amplified system seen when the vehicles is equipped with factory navigation radio
Steering Wheel Control Notes
2002-2005 vehicles (excludes Touareg)
- Can program track up & down and volume up & down.
2006-2010 vehicles with Eight button SWC (excludes Touareg)
- Can program volume up & down, phone button and star button without effecting Multi-Function Display (MFD). Arrow up & down can be programmed but will control MFD.
2009-2010 vehicles with 12 button SWC (excludes Touareg)
- Can program left hand side of steering wheel volume up & down, track left & right, phone and mute buttons without effecting MFD. Arrow up & down on right side can be programmed but will control MFD.
- Can only program volume up & down