PAC OS-2C-BOSE - OnStar Radio Replacement Interface
- Chime Module Included
- Retains OnStar® when the factory radio is replaced
- Retains Bose amplified audio system
- Retains all safety warning chimes
- Maintains a "healthy" status on the Class II databus
- Plug-in installation for vehicles with 24-pin harness
|Compatibility Notes |
- In "Premium" Amplified Systems only two input channels can be used from the aftermarket radio, therefore there will be no fading capability of the aftermarket stereo.
- The CM-1 Chime Module is not required when used in conjunction with a Premium BOSE® amplifier.
- If you are not using the BOSE® amplifier, then the OS-2 and CM-1 modules are required.
- Not compatible with 2009 vehicles that are equipped with O.E.M. Bluetooth.