- Product Description
- Technical Specification
- Product Reviews
The Alpine MRX-M100 - X-Power Digital Amplifiers
Features common in the X-Power Amplifiers Include:
- Small size, high efficiency The X-Power amplifiers have a small footprint with 80% total efficiency
- Clean output The X-Power amplifiers offer the best performance in their class with wide bandwidth (5Hz 45KHz), excellent signal-to-noise (greater than 87db for full range models, 90dB for mono models, at 1 watt), very low distortion (less than <0.04% THD+N for mono models, <0.07% THD+N for full range models, at rated power) and extremely high damping factor (>1000 for mono models, >500 for full range models)
- Sound quality X-Power amplifiers use Global Modulation Technology with Adaptive Feedback Control, whereas PDX amplifiers use Global Modulation Technology with discrete Active Error Correction.
- Power management processor The X-Power amplifiers incorporate an internal monitoring system that optimizes power output, to keep the music playing even under extreme heat and load conditions.
- Installation flexibility Their small size and versatile controls allow the X-Power amplifiers to work with aftermarket or OEM systems.
Flexibility is one of the best benefits of the X-Power amplifiers. Not only are they small and easy to add to any system, they integrate well with a variety of setups. The X-Power amplifiers have a 4-channel speaker input connection, for easy integration into an OEM system via speaker-level input. They also turn on and off automatically when voltage is detected on their speaker-level inputs, further simplifying connection to an OEM system.
"Alpine's PDX amplifiers blazed the trail for small digital amps with large output," said Steve Crawford, vice president and general manager, aftermarket business unit, Alpine Electronics of America, Inc. "The new X-Power amplifiers carry on this tradition, offering industry-leading amplifier technology at favorable price points."
|RMS Power/Channel||Over 300W|
|Peak Power Output (Watts)||No|
|Power at 2 Ohms||600W x 1|
|Power at 4 Ohms||1000W x 1|
|Bridged Power (Watts)||No|
|Minimum Impedance (Ohms) Bridged||No|
|Minimum Impedance (Ohms) Unbridged||No|
|THD at Rated Power (%)||No|
|Signal to Noise Ratio (dB)||90dB @ 1W/4 ohm|
|Input Voltage (Volts)||No|
|Low-Pass Crossover Frequency||No|
|High-Pass Crossover Frequency||No|
|Speaker Level Inputs||No|